Are you struggling to generate results using LinkedIn? Want to stop making mistakes that make your LinkedIn connections scroll past your posts?
Top Dog Social Media share the types of post you should avoid in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Posting too frequently
- Posting the wrong types of content for LinkedIn
- Fishing for engagement
- All numbers, no substance
- Tagging people excessively
- Attention-seeking (and over-the-top) videos
- #Overdoing #Hashtags #Looks #Very #Spammy
Check out the infographic for more detail.