Are you taking advantage of the free website tracking tool Google Analytics? Want to know the common Google Analytics mistakes that make it hard for you to analyse your site?
We share 8 Google Analytics mistakes to avoid in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Not using Google Analytics in the first place
- Not filtering out internal session data
- Not filtering out spam traffic
- Misusing Urchin Tracking Module (UTM) parameters
- Using only aggregate data
- Not setting up goals
- Not tracking conversions
- Not tracking events or campaigns
Check out the infographic for more detail.