Why a CMS may be right for you
Take Control of Your Website
Most of the websites we build for our clients are built using a Content Management System(CMS) like WordPress or Joomla. A CMS is software that stores the content for your website and enables people from your team to easily edit the site without needing to have specialized tools or knowledge. We take the complicated work of building out your site into the CMS, and then hand you and your team the keys to your site and you can add or update content as you like.
reasons as well why a CMS may be right for you.
- Don’t know HTML? No problem. Each site will have a WYSIWYG editor (What You See Is What You Get). I frequently tell my clients that if you can create a Word Document, you can add content to your site.
- Update your site when you want. If you have an event or a change that needs to be made to your website, in the past this required either having someone on staff that was knowledgable in HTML to make the changes or you needed to contact your designer to make the changes and hope that they could get it done quickly. A CMS will allow you to make changes and immediately see the changes on your live site. Your website will be more dynamic, more up to date and more valuable to your visitors.
- Increase your search engine ranking. To improve or maintain your search engine ranking your business has to remain relevant, and a good CMS will help your team keep the content fresh which is an important part of your ranking.
- Improved Search Rankings. To improve or maintain your search engine ranking your business has to remain relevant, and a good and easy-to-use CMS will help your publishers keep the content fresh. This invites external contribution (e.g. comments, forum, likes etc…), an integral component in staying relevant and improving your search engine ranking.
- Site Search. Help your visitors help themselves. With a CMS, all of the content on the site is automatically indexed and can be searched for and found instantly.
- Consistant Branding. With a CMS, there is a theme that is applied to the entire site, so each page of your website looks like it belogs