Are you considering investing time and money into a content marketing strategy? Need some facts and figures before you dive in?
We share 9 stats that will make you want to invest in content marketing in this infographic.
Here are the key points:
- Pit content marketing against paid search, and content marketing gets three times the leads per dollar spent.
- Content marketing generates over three times as many leads as outbound marketing and costs 62% less.
- In 1984, a person saw an average 2,000 ads/day. By 2014, they saw around 5,000.
- Almost half of 18- to 49-year-old people get their news and information online – and those numbers are growing.
- Small businesses with blogs get 126% more lead growth than small businesses without.
- After reading recommendations on a blog, 61% of online consumers made a purchase.
- Content marketing rakes in conversion rates six times higher than other methods.
- The most effective SEO technique? Content creation.
- Businesses publishing 16-plus posts a month get almost 3.5 times more traffic than businesses publishing zero to four articles.
Hope the infographic helps!